This three story concrete dormitory was built by the Masons as part of the orphanage they established in 1910. It closed in 1922 with the relocation of the Masonic Home to Guthrie, and it is threatened with demolition unless a new use can be found.
|City/Town: • Darlington|
|Location Class: • Residential|
|Built: 1910 | Abandoned: 1910|
|Historic Designation: • National Register of Historic Places (August 14, 1973)|
|Status: • Endangered|
|Contributor: Preservation Oklahoma|
|Year(s) Listed: • 2007|